UIDAI has changed the rules regarding correction of name, date of birth, gender in Aadhar card correction online. Now aadhar card date of birth change only once and aadhar card name change only twice according to Unique Identification Authority of India updation. Here I show step by step how to change date of birth in aadhar card, aadhar card address change and aadhar card correction.
Aadhar card update.
- Visit the Aadhaar card Official website.
- Go above my Aadhar and click book an appointment.
- Select your city or location from first box, if you can’t find your location go below proceed to book appointment and click.
- In the first box put your mobile number that have register in your Aadhaar Card and below box put capture that shown in the above box and click send OTP.
- After that you will get OTP on your register mobile number put it in the right-side box and click submit OTP and proceed.
- Next page you will see new enrolment or update Aadhar, for Aadhar card update click on update Aadhar option.
- Next enter details as per Aadhaar, name and Aadhar number in the box and select what you want to update in your Aadhar like name, gender, date of birth, mobile number, email, address and biometrics, just checked what you want correction from in your Aadhar card you can checked multiple in a time after select click proceed.
- Next shown your Aadhar Card name and Aadhar card number, below put your update details that you select previous page; if you select only one or multiple all option will show like date of birth, name or address for correction or update; put your update details that you want to to change and click save and proceed.
- Next above also show updated details that you will change; below tick on disclosure under Section 3(2) of the Aadhar box and click submit button.
- Now your application has been submitted and appointment ID have created you can copy this code that shown in your screen for security purpose if you face any problem then you can contact with this ID to Aadhar card authority they will help you but now click on book appointment button.
- Next search Enrolment centre by centre name, pin code or other details like state, district, Sub-District and city after search you will get your nearest Aadhar card centre; click right side book appointment.
- Next select date and time; I suggest to you select the right time and date when you will free and you will go to Centre choose that time and date and click submit button.
- Next confirm your booking; below you see your and enrolment centre name, your address and date – time if here all are right click on confirm button.
- After that you will get a PDF file all updated information you will get in this file you must save this PDF file or print out all pages.
Documents required for Aadhar card Correction or Update
|Aadhar card update basic documents for Proof of Identity.||Aadhar card update basic documents for Date of Birth|
|1. Passport.||1. Birth Certificate|
|2. PAN, Ration and Voter ID Card.||2. PAN Card.|
|3. Driving License.||3. Passport.|
|4. School Leaving Certificate.||4. Certificate of Date of Birth issued by Gazetted Officer.|
|5. Marriage certificate with photograph.||5. Photo ID card having Date of Birth, issued by.|
|6. ST/ SC/ OBC certificate with photograph.||6. Recognized Educational Institution.|
|7. Bank Pass Book having name and photograph.||7. Marksheet issued by any Government Board or University.|
|8. Certificate of Identity having photo issued by Gazetted Officer.||8. Government Photo ID Card/ Photo Identity Card.|
No photocopy documents are required for Aadhar Card update or correction, only original scanned documents are required.
Here list of acceptable supporting documents for Aadhar Card update, correction and verification by newly giving UIDAI.