Aadhaar card issuing organization (Unique Identification Authority of India) UIDAI Announced Aadhar Card Correction New Rules. Now in Aadhar Card will be challenging to frequent updates.
UIDAI announced Aadhar holder change her name, date of birth and gender only limited; as well as all PVC (Plastic) Aadhar Card and lamination Aadhar card has invalid.
Now every Aadhar holder changes the name of Aadhaar card only twice and date of birth only one time, then when the person’s DoB falls before or after three years from the date of Aadhaar Enrollment.
Few days ago, UIDAI declare all the PVC, plastic or smart Aadhar card are not valid, because it is very difficult to scan the QR code of such cards. Also, there is a risk of leak personal information from it. Your personal details can be shared without your permission.
Therefore, UIDAI request to all the Aadhar card holder use the original. The official website has a reprint option. If you don’t have real, then you can reprint your Aadhar card from the official site, you can apply that ultimate but need only 50 rupees including all taxes.
UADAI also said who are working outside of her place they can also change Aadhar card address without a present address proof by giving their self-application for showing their rent agreement.
Aadhar card reprint or Aadhar card print out.
- Visit the official UIDAI website then go on ‘my Aadhaar’ and click ‘order Aadhaar reprint’
2. Next, put your Aadhaar number or virtual ID then fill security code that shown in your screen and click ‘Send OTP’. if your mobile number does not register, tick on ‘my mobile number is not registered’ then a window will come there you can put a recent number that you have in your hand.
3. After that in your mobile number one-time password will come, put on the OTP place and tick ‘terms and condition’, then click on the below ‘Submit’ button.
4. following page, you will see your Aadhar Card details, see very carefully and after that click on ‘Make Payment’ option
5. Next, choose your payment option like credit card, debit card, UPI and net banking. You need to pay only rupees 50 including taxes. after payment you will get an acknowledgement slip. Inside it, you will find SRN (Service request number) number through which you can track your Aadhaar card. you can track your reprint Aadhar card from this number.
How To Check Aadhar Card Reprint Status.
A few days later again come to the official website and go on above ‘my Aadhaar’ option then ‘get Aadhaar’ and then click ‘check Aadhaar reprint status.’
After that, put the SRN number that you get on acknowledgment slip that has 28 digits and also put your Aadhaar number and fill the capture that shown in the below screen and then click on ‘check status’ you will see your Aadhaar reprint status.
Here I tell you one more thing after payment within seven days, your Aadhaar card will come in your address that has in your Aadhar card.
UIDAI has also underlined in her notification that apart from the original, downloaded Aadhaar and mAadhaar on a simple paper are valid. Only PVC, plastic, smart card or lamination Aadhar Card are invalid.
How to reprint from the Aadhar Card official app.
First, download the app from Play Store and install it then open the Aadhar card app, after open come to services you will get ‘order Aadhaar reprint’ click on it.
Then you will get an important note, order Aadhaar reprint by paying a nominal fees of Rs 50 rupees inclusive of GST and speed post charges and then below tick on the ‘terms and condition’ and click OK.
Next, select your mobile number register or not, if mobile number register then choose ‘a register mobile number’ if not then select an unregistered mobile number.’
Most of the people have register number, therefore, therefore I choose ‘a register mobile number’ and next put your Aadhaar card number/VID number and then fill the captcha that shown below the screen and then click ‘Request OTP.’
Next, you will get OTP in your register number put that the next page and click on verify.
After that, you will see your name, date of birth and your Aadhaar card details, check out your details and then click ‘make payment.’
Next choose a payment option like credit card, debit card and net banking and pay fees of Aadhar card reprint that is only 50 rupees. After payment, you will get your Aadhar Card within 7 days because it comes by speed post.
If you still have any problem or queries related to this, then you can ask us by commenting in the comment box or you can also contact UIDAI.
Toll-free Number: 1947
Email ID: email@example.com