If you are looking for how Aadhar card link with mobile number. then come to the right place I will show step by step how you can do this securely. Most people do this when their register mobile number has been lost or closed.
There are many such people when they make their new Aadhaar card, then their mobile number is not registered with their Aadhar card, I will show you about these two processes.
Aadhar card link with mobile number
- Visit the UIDAI official Ask website. This is a direct link to update, change or link to Aadhar card.
So here you will get two options to link phone number on Aadhaar. One mobile number and the other is email id.
Choose the option which is linked with your Aadhaar card. If you have a linked mobile number then you can proceed by putting your mobile number or if you have an email ID link on your card then you can proceed by entering the email ID.
Here you enter your mobile number or email ID and click on Send OTP after failing below captcha.
2. After that you will get An OTP in your number, put that in the right-side box and click on the submit OTP & process. If you don’t get OTP in your register number then click on below resend OTP.
3. Next, you will get two options one is new enrolment and other is update Aadhar. So here you are linking your mobile number with Aadhar card. Therefore, you have to click on the update Aadhar.
4. Here first you will have to enter the name and Aadhaar number, below tick on the mobile number option, then click on the proceed button.
5. Next, a small page will come there shown your Aadhar number as well as shown cannot be edited letter, do you want to proceed. If you are information was correct then click on Ok.
6. After that, you will see the updated mobile number. Here you have to enter the phone number, which you want to link with your Aadhar card and fill the below captcha then click on send OTP. After that in the new number that you enter here, an OTP will come put that in the OTP box and click on Verify OTP.
7. Then you will see a message ‘mobile number verified successfully’ it means your new number verified, now click on the below save & proceed.
8. Here just tick the disclosure under section 3(2) of the Aadhar and click on the below submit button, you can also see your new number above and left side below have an edit button if you to make any mistake then you can edit from here before going ahead.
9. Next, you will get your application has been submitted and below you will get your appointment ID and just below you will see book appointment button click here for booking an appointment on Aadhar Card center.
10. To choose your nearest Aadhaar card office, here you can write your Aadhaar card center name direct or by entering the PIN code of your area or you can also enter the name of your state, district, post office and village for find Center.
The easiest way to get you nearest Aadhaar center, enter the PIN code of your area and click on get details. After that, on the right side you will get all the Aadhaar card center which is near to you. Choose that one is closest to you and then click on the book appointment for Aadhar card link with mobile number.
11. Then select a date that has available and also the time. Note that choose the date and time you can go to the Aadhaar Centre and then click on the submit button.
12. Next a small all page will come there showing your name, address, date and time just click on the confirm.
13. Here you will get a PDF file, where have your information. You can save and print it. You will have to go to the Aadhaar centre at that date and time by taking the same printout and a valid document.
Only after your new number will be updated, otherwise the new number you put here will not be linked with your Aadhar card.
This process is kept for the safety of yours only. Therefore, you have to go to the Aadhar centre. Otherwise, your number that you put here it’s not linked or update.
Birth Certificate Online Apply Here
You must visit the centre after that your new phone number will be linked to your Aadhar card.
Aadhar Card Link With Mobile Number That Have Not Register
- Those who have created a new Aadhaar card and their mobile number is not linked with Aadhaar, they should visit the official website of UIDAI and then click on above menu ‘My Aadhar’ and below on the Aadhaar service click the verification email/mobile number.
- Then put your Aadhar number, that you get by message in your number. If you don’t get Aadhar number then wait for this it will come in the number that you give and below put your phone number or Email Id and fill the captcha and click on send OTP.
You must be thinking that if your mobile number is not registered, then which number to enter. Enter for Aadhar card link with mobile number, the same number that you gave when you applied.
OTP will come on that number don’t worry put that. For some technical issues, this is not linked.
Because of which you have to get your mobile number verified. So here you enter the same mail or number.
When an OTP will come to your number, put it in the OTP box and verified that and then whatever you do in your Aadhaar, you will get information on this number.
If this process is not working for you, then you have to go to the center where you applied, if it is not by any reason, then you can do this work by going to any of your nearest centers. May some charger for this.
The Aadhaar card is an important document for the Indian people. If you are Aadhar card link with mobile number, then you can make sure you will do your own computer, laptop or phone.
You try to change your Aadhar information by going to the register Aadhaar center. Otherwise, your information will go to the wrong person.