Here I show Step By Step How Apply Online For Assam Irrigation Department Recruitment 2020. 643 Vacancies For Assistant, Junior Assistant and Other Posts. Those Who Can Eligible For Apply In It, They Having MS, ITI, 12th qualifications.
- Visit the official site of Assam Irrigation department, then you need to register for applying why these posts click on ‘Registration.’
- Fil the registration form, choose post name, select district then fill your full name and date of birth then below put your email id, mobile number and then click generate OTP. A one-time password will come in your mobile number then put that OTP in the blank box and then click ‘Submit registration form.’
- Then you see congratulation – your registration is successful and below you get a login ID and password click on ‘Proceed’ button.
- Next, a form will come, fill that form. Select post, put your full name and date of birth below automatically come your age. then fill your guardian name like mother, father and husband’s name, then select your gender, category, marital status, identification mark, person with disability and nationality if have Aadhar card then put your Aadhar card number but here I tell you one more thing that has star mark it mandatory to fill Otherwise, you will not be able to go further and below tick on ‘I hereby declare that I have read all the terms and condition’ and then click on ‘save & next.’
- After that put your current address and permanent address and then choose the district for exam.
Then put your educational qualification like 10th-12th or graduation qualification. Put Board/University name, main subject, maximum marks means full marks than obtained marks percentage will automatically come then upload your scan copy mark sheet, size maximum 100 KB and format JPG. It depends on which post you select if you select that required graduation qualification then fill all the boxes if you choose a post that has eligible for 12th passed then fill only 10th and 12th.
- Then upload your documents like recent passport size colour photograph, candidate signature and address proof. All documents file size must be under 100 KB and format JPG. Upload these three by clicking on the ‘choose file’ and then press ‘Save & next.’
- Next, you see your all details that you fill till now scroll down the page and come to below and then click submit button.
- After completing all the process, you will get successful submitted message and below has a print button click on that and printout or save it in your system.
Apply Online For Assam Irrigation Department Recruitment 2020 Posts.
Subordinate Engineer, Grade I Civil (21 Posts)
Qualification: Passed two years or 3 years Diploma Course in Civil Polytechnic or Engineering.
Junior Assistant HOD Level (23 Posts)
Qualification: Must have a Graduation certificate as well as should have knowledge in basic of computer.
Junior Assistant District Level (159 Posts)
Qualification: Degree certificate required along with basic knowledge of computer.
Section Assistant (397 Posts)
Qualification: 10+2 (12th) Examination passed from any recognized Board.
Power Pump Operator (41 Posts)
Qualification: H.S.L.C (10th) Examination passed as well as need ITI Certificate in Mechanical, Electrical with minimum 8 years’ experience.
Primary Investigator (1 Post)
Qualification: 12th Examination passed from any recognized Board.
Assam Irrigation Department Vacancies Important Information.
- General/Unreserved Category Candidates Age 18 To 38 years.
- Relaxation for SC/ST candidates 05 years and OBC Category candidates 03 years.
- Online form submission time and date 20 Dec 2019 to 08 Jan 2020 at 11:59 PM.
- Who are applying in these posts must be residents of Assam. Also, mandatory to know local language.
Assam Irrigation Vacancies Docments Reqerd.
- Age proof: Admit Card issued or 10th Certificate and birth certificate.
- Candidate/Femaly Voter ID Card for proof of Permanent address.
- Recent colour Passport Size Photo.
- Candidate SignatureScanned copy on white paper
- SC/ST or Other Caste Certificate.