The birth certificate is the most valid document for age proof. Wherever age proof is sought, you can show the birth certificate. Here I show how birth certificate online apply step by step full process.
How To Apply Birth Certificate Online.
- Open Google in your browser and search your state name and then citizen Service like “up citizen Service.” Whatever your state website will be shown first. Click on that.
2. After that, you have to register on that website first. For this, different websites have written different words, like registration or sign up you have to click there for new registration.
3. Then a new page will come, here you fill your basic information like login ID, your name, date of birth, gender, address, mobile number and email id and then below till the capture and click on submit/registration that shown in below.
Then you will have to complete this process by putting code or that link came on your mobile number or email id click on that or put code for confirmation.
4. Then you have to login by giving your ID and password, many websites show a captcha fill that and click on submit or log in.
5. After that you will get on the above menu, application form for apply or Birth Certificate apply click on that in my case here ‘Fill application.’
6. Choose the service, here you choose the birth certificate. Below shown apply for birth certificate click there.
7. After that a form will come fill it by giving correct information like your name, your father’s name, your address, you should enter everything correctly.
Your regional language can also come here, so fill both. If it is not written automatically, you can use Google Translator to fill your regional language.
Below you will have to upload three types of documents such as Self Declaration Form and any Graduate office, Panchayat’s Letter and any document such as Aadhar Card, you will have to upload these three, one by one.
For this, select any one of the options, then click on upload and upload that document. Similarly, you have to upload all three. After uploading, you will also see below.
After uploading all the documents and information correctly, click on submit or continue below that shown in your page.
8. Next, a page will come there you will see your reference number and whatever information you have entered below will see it. whatever document you uploaded that also shown.
So, you can also printout or save this page, for this click on below ‘print’. After that, you will also have to pay a small amount.
For payment click on the payment option then the following page click on submit/continue, then the next page click on proceed with payment then the payment page will come.
9. Here you choose the payment option like credit card, debit card, internet banking etc. Select anyone, like everyone has an ATM card, then you choose debit card or if you have internet banking, then select Internet banking.
After that, you have to pay by entering the card number or Internet Banking ID and password. This payment can be different for different states, in my case Rs-10 with tax is Rs-15. Similarly, you will also have to pay a little more than your payment.
10. Next, whatever is the process of your bank will have to be completed, that mobile number have registered on your there an OTP will come put that and complete the ahead process.
11. After completing the entire process, you can also check the status on the same website. To check the status, you can log in after a few days by entering the same ID and password and clicking on the status check, you can see the status of your birth certificate.
Birth Certificate Online Apply By Phone Application
You can also do this process from your phone that I above mentioned, but here I will tell you how you can apply for your birth certificate online with the help of the apps that provided by the Indian government.
- Install Umang app in your phone. Through this app, the Indian government provides many of her services.
- After installed, you have to register, then scroll from the right-side menu and select your state, then get Panchayat Raj Department, click on it and register by giving your mobile number. Then come to the same place and click on Panchayat Raj Department.
- Press on the apply certificate then shows two types of certificates birth certificate and death certificate here you click on the birth certificate.
- Next, you will get all the information like what is the fees, time limit and what is the document required for your birth certificate read this very carefully because it’s mandatory.
- You will have to pay whatever fees will be seen here as well as any document that written, also see how many days later you will get your certificate. after read click on apply button.
- Then put your personal details like your name. date of birth, mobile number and below click on the next.
- Next, add your birth detail like where you born, your house number then below click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Then upload your document scan copy, the document file format must be that have shown here like JPG, PNG or JPEG and the file size must be under 100 KB. Then click on the submit button.
- You will get a form which you have filled up till now, then you should see it carefully, if there is any mistake, then you can edit it by clicking on edit, after seeing everything you have to click on proceed to pay.
- Now you come to the payment option, here you can pay with any payment option, above you will see how much you have to pay, you can pay with your ATM card or internet banking.
After payment, you will get your birth certificate online within 7 days. According to the information given on this app.
Aadhar Card Apply In Online Here
If any person born in a hospital, then the hospital gives her birth certificates within 21 days. But if someone does not take a birth certificate within 21 days or someone not born in a hospital or at home, they can apply for her birth certificate online later through this process. It is given by the Department of Medical and Health.
Birth Certificate Online Documents Required?
A. Self-declaration letter.
B. A valid document there have your name and date of birth are correct, like Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport etc.
C. Letter from any graduate or village panchayat head.
D. Those who born in the hospital will have to give the receipt/certificate of the hospital.