Here I will show step by step how driving licence apply in online. Driving licence is an important document for a person issued by the Government of India.
- Visit Parivahan official website and select your state.
2. Next, come on the left at this page and on the Driving license option click on apply online and then new learner license.
3. Next, You will see five-step 1. fill application details 2. upload document 3. upload photo and signature 4. LL test slot booking and 5. payment of fees. Click on the Continue button.
4. Select RTO office and scroll down the page and then tick your nearest RTO office and click on submit.
5. After that put your mobile number and press on generate OTP and then a one-time password will come your number put that and click authenticate with Sarathi.
7. Then fill your personal details like your name, Guardian name, place of birth, qualification, mobile number, date of birth, etc.
8.Scroll down the page and fill your address like state, district, village, house number, locality, police station, Landmark, Pin code, etc.
9. Below select classes of vehicles, you can select multiple bicycles by Pressing control key, after select click on the middle row and then press below submit button. If a window will come then click OK.
10. A receipt will showe, save it or printed it. If you click application form (pre filled) you get a medical fitness of self-declaration form (probably form number 6) print it and signature on this then scan it. Because it will be needed ahead. Then Next.
11. Next, you will see 5 steps that you have seen in previous but here you see one is complete and the other 4 are not complete for complete all these press on proceed button.
12. Here you see your application number and date of birth click on submit then the following page just press OK. Do not put anything in these two pages.
13. Next below add your documents like age proof, address proof and self-declaration (physical fitness) form that you printed, add this one by one
First select document type like age proof then select proofs like voter ID card, passport, LIC policy statement, birth certificate, SSLC certificate
Then choose scan copy after that press on the upload button. If show confirm then press the confirm button.
14. After uploading Three Types of documents then a successful message will come then press below next.
15. After that, You will see your second step (uploaded documents) also completed. Then automatically select on upload photo and signature press on proceed and upload your photo and signature.
16. Now time to book a slot, after completed the above three-steps and tick on LL slot book, then press proceed.
18. On the next page needs to put the security code, that sends in your phone number. Which you entered while filling the form.
If the code does not come clicks on resend. then you will get that. After entered security code then press submit.
19. Now you see your personal details and requested service. On this page, you don’t need to do anything, press the proceed to book.
20. Then select any date, which will be seen in green, after select the date you will see your booking time select time. Then click book slot. The following page just press on confirm to slot book.
21. Next, appointment letter will be show, printed it or save it in your device and then click Next.
22. Next page clicks on print acknowledgment print form1 (Right side on the page) and then a form will come save it or print it.
Scroll down the page. The last step was come it’s fee payment press on the proceed button.
23. Here you will see that how much fee you have to pay it depends on the state, here you will also know what you are being charged for this
And the total amount will be shown on the middle, after that choose Bank/gateway/treasury from payment options and fill the captcha and press on pay now.
24. Next tick on I agree to the terms and conditions and click proceed to payment, the following page press on confirm option and then click on agree.
25. Now time to pay fees, choose any of the options like debit card, credit card, net banking or NEFT.
Put your payment details like debit card number, name, CVV code, expiry date and then click pay now.
26. Now Complete the process, like if you pay fees by your ATM card (debit card) then a one-time password will come. Which is a mobile number register with your bank account.
27. After complete your payment process you will see payment receipt save it or print it, fill the captcha and click on the print receipt
28. If you complete all the process, That I shown previously. You will see all five-steps complete. It means your online process was complete.
29. Next, go to your RTO office that date and time you selected. I will suggest to you reach the RTO office one hour ago
Along with your all documents that you add during online form filling as well as all the form that you saved or print.
Driving Licence Renewal Online Here
Driving license documents required.
- Age proof – SSLC certificate, School/Educational or transfer certificate, passport birth certificate is issued by a municipality, an affidavit by a notary, voter ID, LIC policy statement, photo ID card issued by central or state government, etc.
- Present address proof – Aadhar Card, Passport, affidavit by notary, voter ID, electricity bill, rent agreement, etc.
- Medical fitness self-declaration form.
- Signature scan copy.
Self declaration form here
In India, it is mandatory to have a license to drive all vehicles on the road. If you want to get a driving license in India, first you have to get a learner’s license
Therefore you need to driving licence online form apply. After issued learner license one month later you get permanent driving licence.
After giving all the tests in front of RTO officer, after passing the examination you will get a driving licence if you failed then you can’t get licence.
Above I show just how to apply for driving licence online.
Indian driving licence issued by the Regional Transport Office (RTO) and Regional Transport Authority (RTA). It is also a very important document.
now if you try to make a vehicle driving licence then you need to apply online driving licence application.