Every driving licence have a validation date. Therefore, it’s mandatory to renew your driving licence before expiry or after the expiry. Here I show step by step full process how Driving Licence Renewal Online.
Driving Licence Renewal Online
- Visit the ministry of road transport official website Parivahan. On the top menu, you see ‘online services’ then choose the ‘driving licence related services.’
2. Next, choose your State there you want to renewal your driving licence, then the next step will automatically come.
3. Here click on ‘online apply’ and below you see lots of options but you click on ‘service on driving licence renewal/duplicate/Aedl/others.’
4. Next, you get what you can do it on your licence here just click on continue.
5. Put your driving licence number below they give example, how you can put your driving licence number then add your date of birth and select state and RTO office and pin code in your area and click ‘GO’ button.
6. After that you will get your driving licence related information like your name, number, photo etc. scroll down the page and choose ‘Yes” I confirm that the above driving licence details are mine. Below chooses your state, RTO office and pin code and then click on ‘Proceed.’
7. Then two times come small pages just click on ‘Ok’ button. then again come your driving licence related information that page just click on ‘Confirm.’
8. After that the main page will come, here you choose what you want to change in your driving licence, you can choose multiple options like if you change your name, address or any other things from your licence you can choose from here. Just tick the box that you want and click on proceed button.
Here I tell you one more thing if you are trying to renew your driving licence then you are your licence will be expiring within 365 days. If more than that then you can’t renew your driver licence.
9. Next select reason of renewal – renew of driving licence and left side tick on the box ‘I hereby declare that to the best of my knowledge and belief the particulars given above are true’ and below fill the captcha and click on submit button.
10. You will get a receipt save it by clicking on print acknowledgement and then click next.
11. Now need to upload your documents scroll down the page and below already select ‘upload documents’ if not choose that and just click on proceed.
12. After that, you can see your application number and date of birth, click on just submit. You don’t need to do anything in the subsequent page, Click Ok.
13. Upload your documents like your old driving licence self-declaration form or any other document that have shown on your page. Click ‘choose file’ and upload your documents scan copy and then click on upload bottom then come confirm option click on that. Similarly, you will have to upload all three documents.
14. After document successfully uploaded, you will get a message ‘all documents are uploaded successfully’ just click on the below next button.
15. Next scroll down the page and below you see fees option, click on ‘fee payment’ then your payment page will come and here you see how much you can pay for your driving licence renewed. Choose Bank/Gateway/treasury and right side fill the capture and click on ‘pay now’
16. After that their terms and conditions page will come read it and tick on the box ‘I agree to the terms and conditions’ and click proceed for payment.
17. Here choose how to send your fees like ATM card, internet banking or UPI ID just put your payments details and click on the ‘pay now.’
After all these your Driving Licence Renewal Online process was complete. Next visit to your RTO office.
Driving Licence Apply In Online Here
If you drive on the road, then you must have a valid driving license. If have and their validation was expired then it’s not a valid driving licence then you need to renewal it. Above I show driving licence renewal online step by step full process just follow these steps and renew your driving licence. If have any queries or questions about this feel free to comment on the comment box.
Driving Licence Renewal Related Question?
My residential address is different but can I issue driving license from another RTO of WB?
Ans: Yes, but have to be a valid address proof document.