These days it is essential for everyone to have a savings account.
Here I show you How HDFC Bank Account Open Online Without Visiting Bank.
There are many types of savings accounts. I teach how to open basic HDFC bank savings account.
With this account, you can do a lot of work such as you can deposit and withdrawal your money
You can do any online transaction, you can also do international transactions.
- Visit the HDFC Bank official website and click continue using your mobile number; this option only for a new customer.
2. Next, put your 10-digit valid phone number that has in your hand. Because it will be your register number for this bank account
After putting your number click on submit button then a window will appear click on OK.
3. After put your account instructions. Like; are you create a single account or joint account, nominee name, select the regular saving account, your full name
State, city and select your nearest HDFC branch and fill capture that shown in the screen and then click continue button. If a small page comes then click OK.
4. Next, give your personal details like title, your mother’s name, email ID, Aadhar card number, date of birth, PAN card
Then select register for E-statement as well as register for instaAlerts, if you want to E-statement or instant alert.
If your account has more than 5000 transactions then bank give you a message in your register number.
5. Scroll down to this page then put your mailing address and permanent address, if you are permanent address and mailing address are same.
Tick on the permanent address same as mailing address If both are different then enter your address details at the permanent address, as well as put your occupation details.
Like what kind of people, you are salaried, self-employed, housewife and others then put your annual income.
6. And at the bottom choose you to want an ATM card or not, below you can also upload your address proof and ID proof scan copy, it is optional.
Address proof – Passport, driving license, other bank passbook copy and voter ID etc. You can also give any one of these for your identity proof.
Note that you can provide any single document or you can give two documents separately for address and ID proof.
After that tick I/we confirm that we have read the terms and condition… You can read the terms and conditions of HDFC Bank by clicking on the terms and conditions.
If you want to preview the filled form, then click on the preview button. You will see; that you have filled till now, so before clicking on the submit button
You should click on the preview to see if you have made any mistake or not and then click submit button.
7. Next, you will get an application number, save this application number if you face any issues then need this number for solution.
You can track your HDFC account opening online by that phone number you give. Click here for HDFC new savings account tracking.
8. After that, you will get bank passbook and if you choose ATM card then send Everything at your address.
Here SBI Saving Account Opening
HDFC Bank has a large number of savings accounts, viz.
- SavingsMax Account.
- Women’s Savings Account.
- Regular Savings Account.
- Senior Citizen’s Account.
- Kids Advantage Account.
- Institutional Savings Account.
- Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account.
- Government Scheme Beneficiary Savings Account.
- Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account (BSBDA) Small Account.
- Saving Farmers Account.
- DigiSave Youth Account.
At the time of application, keep in mind whose savings account are you opening. Here I show how to open a regular savings account.
But you can apply all kind of HDFC savings account at the same process. When you fill the form
There has an option for what type of savings account you want, select there what kind of account you want.