These days it is essential for everyone to have a savings account. Here I show you How HDFC Bank Account Open Online Without Visiting Bank. There are many types of savings accounts. I teach how to open basic HDFC bank savings account. With this account, you can do a lot of work such as you can deposit and withdrawal your money, you can do any online transaction, you can also do international transactions.
- Visit the HDFC Bank official website and click continue using your mobile number; this option only for a new customer.
2. Next, put your 10-digit valid phone number that has in your hand. Because this will be your register mobile number for this account or you will get all the details at this number. After putting your number click on submit button then a window will appear click on OK.
3. After that put your account instructions like are you create a single account or joint, nominee name, select the regular saving account, your full name, State, city and select your nearest HDFC branch and fill capture that shown in the screen and then click continue button. If a small page comes then click OK.
4. Next, give your personal details like title, your mother’s name, email ID, Aadhar card number, date of birth, PAN card and then ‘select register for E-statement’ as well as ‘register for instaAlerts, if you want E-statement or instant alert if your account has more than 5000 transactions then bank give you message in your register number.
5. Turn this page down then put your mailing address and permanent address, if you are permanent address and mailing address are same. Tick on the ‘permanent address same as mailing address’ If both are different then enter your address details at the permanent address, as well as put your occupation details. Like what kind of people, you are salaried, self-employed, housewife and others then put your annual income.
6. And at the bottom choose you to want an ATM card or not, below you can also upload your address proof and ID proof scan copy, it is optional. Address proof – Passport, driving license, other bank passbook copy and voter ID etc. You can also give any one of these for your identity proof. Note that you can provide any single document, or you can give two documents separately for address and ID proof.
After that tick ‘I/we confirm that we have read the terms and condition…’ You can read the terms and conditions of HDFC Bank by clicking on the terms and conditions. And if you want to preview the filled form, then click on the preview button, you will see that have filled till now, so before clicking on the submit button, you should click on the preview to see if you have made any mistake or not and then click submit button.
7. Next, you will get an application number, save this application number if have any issues comes then need this number. You can track your HDFC account opening online by that phone number you give. Click here for HDFC new savings account tracking.
8. After that, people can come from their branches if they do not, then whatever address you have given, you will get bank passbook and if you choose ATM card then send Everything at your address.
Here SBI Saving Account Opening
HDFC Bank has a large number of savings accounts, viz.
- SavingsMax Account.
- Women’s Savings Account.
- Regular Savings Account.
- Senior Citizen’s Account.
- Kids Advantage Account.
- Institutional Savings Account.
- Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account.
- Government Scheme Beneficiary Savings Account.
- Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account (BSBDA) Small Account.
- Saving Farmers Account.
- DigiSave Youth Account.
At the time of application, keep in mind whose savings account are you opening. Here I show how to open a regular savings account. But you can apply all kind of HDFC savings account at the same process. When you fill the form, there has an option for what type of savings account you want, select there what kind of account you want.