A passport is a most important document when you travel to other country required a valid passport. Here I show How To Apply For Passport Online. Passport is issued by your country government, if you are a citizen where are you live then you can apply for a passport.Is I show Online Passport Application Fees and Passport Documents Required.
How To Apply For Passport Online
- First visit passport official website.
2. Then click new user/register now, after that fill the form and click register button, you will get a mail on your mailbox then click activation link for your account activation; then show enter user ID, put your login ID and click Submit.
3. After that ‘click here to login’ or visit again passport website for passport application form online registration. click ‘existing user/login’ put user ID, Passport And captcha code that shown on display.
4. Then click apply for fresh passport/re-issue of passport.
5. After that click here to fill the application form online.
6. Select your state or district.
7. Then select passport type ‘fresh passport’ ‘Normal’ or ’36 pages’ then click ‘next’. Here also you can select ‘re-issue passport’ ‘Tatkal passport’ and ’60 pages’.
9. Application details put your all details as same as your documents that you show on Passport Office or police verification. like name, date of birth, address, education qualification etc. Then click ‘Next’.
10. Fill your family details like father’s name, mother’s name or guardian name. Then click ‘Next’.
11. After that put your present residential address like hometown, state, district, police station, pin code, mobile number and email ID then click ‘next’.
12. Fill emergency contact if have any issue and passport office don’t contact to you then they contact that you give on emergency contact then click ‘next’.
13. Select identity certificate/passport details, have you ever held any identity certificate, details of previous/current diplomatic/ official passport/ have you ever apply for passport, but not issue. select those and click ‘next’.
14. Next, select other details like applicant has been convicted by a court in India, applicant has been denied passport, applicant has return to India on emergency certificate etc, click ‘next’.
15. After show passport preview details click ‘next’.
16. Next, select proof of birth documents and proof of present residential address documents and if you want Passport Seva SMS service enrolment click Yes, if don’t click No. below put place and tik ‘I Agree’ then Click ‘Submit Form’
17. Next, click ‘pay and schedule appointment’, select ‘online payment” then click next, after that select PSK/RPO/camp/Mela location, click next.
Then click ‘pay and book appointment’ after that choose you payment option like online internet banking, ATM card, credit card; you can also pay using a Callahan. After pay your passport application form online registration is successful.
How Indian Passport Renewal Get Here
Passport Application Documents Required for Fresh Passport.
- Election Commission Photo ID card present address
- Aadhaar card
- Phone bill with current address
- Gas connection
- Bank passport
- Rent Agreement
- Income Tax Assessment order
- Water bill with current address
- Electricity bill with current address
- Certificate from employer on letterhead with a seal and signature
- Passport of the spouse
- Parent’s passport
- Birth certificate issued by the authorized to issue the birth certificate.
- School certificate/ 10th class Admit card
- Policy Bond issued by the Public Life Insurance Corporations.
- Aadhaar Card/E-Aadhaar.
- Voter ID card issued by the Election Commission of India.
- PAN Card issued by the Income Tax Department.
- Driving License issued by the Transport department of concerned state Government.
- A declaration given by the Head of the Orphanage or Child Care Home on their 9. official letter head of the organization confirming the DOB of the applicant.
Documents required for passport renewal and documents required for passport tatkal almost same you can see here.
How to check Passport status in India online.
- Go on official Passport Website
- Click track application status
- Select application type -- passport / PCC / IC / GEP, put file number and date of birth below and click track status. After that you see your passport status.
- If you see in your status Passport number (example S123456) has been dispatched on date (Like 25/11/2019) by speed post tracking number (PD654123), that means your passport out from the passport office, you can check where your passport with the help of tracking ID.
Passport file on hold
- Passport application status on hold means in your documents have some problem like your name mismatch, your parents name mismatch or document not correct etc. Therefore, passport officer holds whose document are not properly right.
- If you are face this kind of problem then and go to passport India official website and login to your ID or password that you used previously, means when you apply I passport online then you create your id or password login with these.
- after that click on view saved / submitted applications.
- select your passport via ANR number or file number that fees you pay.
- Next click schedule appointment for inquiry at passport office.
- After that you see your application reference number your name or date of birth click below next button.
- fill the captcha that you see on the above and then click next.
- select another appointment date and click book appointment button. which date you select go that date on Passport office with proper documents.
Online passport application fees
- Fresh normal passport (36 pages) of 10 years validity (adult) Rs. 1500/-
- Fresh normal passport (60 pages) of 10 years validity (adult) Rs.2000/-
- Fresh child normal passport Rs.1000/-
- Passport lost/ damaged (36 pages) Rs.2500/-
- Passport lost/ damaged (60 pages) Rs.3000/-
- Passport renewal fee normal (36 pages) Rs. 1500/-
- Passport renewal fee normal (60 pages) Rs. 2000/-
- Passport renewal fee tatkal (36 pages) Rs. 3500/-
- Passport renewal fee tatkal (60 pages) Rs. 4000/-
How To Apply For Passport Online Video
Passport wrong address penalty India.
- many people face some problem with wrong address when they apply passport.
- If you are staying in one address during last 2 years and your permanent address is other, which address you put for passport application?
- Passport endorsed only on present address not permanent address.
- Just put your present address, if have not documents there you staying at this moment. If you are staying at rent then you can make rent agreement and then you can apply for passport.
- If you are stayed 3-4 place during last one year then police verification will go your all places.
- When you apply passport and you mention your rent address as a present address and you shift before police verification, this kind of situation you should talk to the in charge of the police station.
- If you are self-employed and you recently shifted but you want to make your passport but you don’t have address proof then what to do?
- It is mandatory have address proof who have apply for Indian passport. you can give your rent owner or where you stayed whose water bill/telephone bill/electric bill etc for your address proof.
Passport Annexures or Affidavits
- ANNEXURE ‘A’ all central government, State Government employees and public sector undertaking, their spouse and child up to the age of 18 years are required. Ministry/Department/Organization has no objection to her acquiring Indian Passport.
- ANNEXURE ‘C’ Specimen declaration by applicant’s parent or guardian for issue of passport to minor when one parent has not given consent. You can give this Annexure On plain paper.
- ANNEXURE ‘D’ Specimen declaration by applicant parent or guardian for issue of passport to minor.
- ANNEXURE ‘E’ Specimen declaration of the applicant on a plain paper.
- ANNEXURE ‘F’ Specimen declaration of the applicant for obtaining a passport in lieu of lost or damaged passport.
- ANNEXURE ‘G’ ministry, department or office has No Objection Certificate issuing officer should attest the photograph of the applicant with her signature and rubber stamp in such a way that half the signature and stamp appear on the photograph and half on the certificate.
- ANNEXURE ‘H’ Prior intimation letter from the government, PSU or statutory body employee to her administrative office for submission of passport application for himself on plain paper.
- ANNEXURE ‘I’ declaration by applicant genetic parent for issue of passport to the child born through surrogacy on plain paper.
- Authority Letter essential for the representative to have some identity document bearing her photograph. Copy of identity document to be attached with authority letter
Question related to Indian Passport?
- Can Indian passport be issued without pin code in there passport?
Ans: No, Pin code is the mandatory
- What is rank of Indian passport in comparison to Japan in the World?
Ans: Indian passport has been newly ranked 84th and Japan passport rank one position in the list of most powerful passport in the world.