I will show how to pay LIC premium online step by step. In this busy life, a lot of people are unable to go to LIC branch to pay LIC premium. Because of which this big step has been taken by LIC to people could give their premium without any problem.
How to Pay LIC Premium Online Step by Step
- First, open any browser and search on Google licindia.in, on the top you will get official LIC website click on that.
2. After that, you will get two options for Pay Premium Online. Click on anyone.
3. Here are the options for how you want LIC premium online payment, with logging on LIC portal or without logging; choose that you want. Here I click pay direct (without login.)
4. Next, you will get multiple options, select that you want means which payment of LIC premium. I go with Renewal premium/Revival.
5. After that, the next page will automatically come. Here just click on proceed button.
6. In this page put your LIC policy number and instrument of premium (without tax) date of birth that you give on LIC policy and give your email id and phone number. After filling this correctly below tick on agree and then click on submit button.
7. Next, you get your policy details, if you have multiple policies then here show your all policies. If have any penalty on your policy then here you will see total payment with the penalty and how much money you have to pay. Below click on proceed button.
8. Total policies selected and total premium amount you will see on the below just click on check & pay.
The following page click on the same button without anything.
9. Now you will come to the payment option, here you can choose any of them like internet banking, debit card, credit card etc.
Choose any of that like if you have ATM card then choose the debit card and fill your debit card details like card number, expiry date, CVV code and cardholder name and click on the below make payment option.
10. Then an OTP will come in the phone number that you register on your ATM card put that and click on the proceed. If you don’t get OTP click on the resend OTP button.
11. After that, you will get a payment successful message you can save this or print this if you want. This is the receipt of your LIC premium online.
Some important points of LIC premium online.
- Give all correct information like your policy number, mobile number and email id. You can get a mail on your mailbox after successful payment.
- If have any issue during payments like your payment deducted but your LIC Premium was not complete then don’t worry your money will automatically come; if not then contact your bank.
How Complaint to State Bank of India Step By Step Process Here
Here I show the only way how to pay premium online for LIC but there are lots of options for payment of LIC premium online. I suggest you follow this step because this is the official process.
If you have any queries or questions regarding this then fill free comment in the below comment box I will definitely try to help you.