If you want to update anything in your Aadhaar card, like name, address, date of birth etc.
Then come to the right place. I will show step by step How to Update Aadhar Card Online without visiting any CSC Centre or Aadhar card centre.
How to Update Aadhar Card Online
- Visit UIDAI Login page
- Put Aadhaar number – Fill captcha verification
- Click Send OTP – Enter OTP – Click Login.
- Click on Update demographics data.
- Select update Aadhar card option and proceed
- Tick Yes, I am aware of this then proceed
- Enter your right update details and upload scan copy then click Preview.
- Fill the verification captcha and click on Send OTP.
- Enter That OPT Then Make Payment.
- Put your payment details and click proceed.
- After successful payment, you will get receipt download it.
How to Update Aadhar Card Online Step by Step Full Process.
- Visit the official website of UIDAI. The first paragraph you will see ‘Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Address etc’
Below “proceed to update Aadhaar” click there or on the above menu click on my Aadhaar and on the second row below you will see ‘update Diagnostic data online’ click on that.
2. Then on the next page put your Aadhar card number. Below shows a captcha fill that and click on the below ‘send OTP’ button.
Then an OTP will come in your register mobile number put that in below box and click on the login button.
3. After that, you will get two options ‘update demographic data’ and other is ‘update address via secret code’ you need to click on ‘update demographic data’
4. Here are the options, what you can change from your Aadhar card. Just select that you want to update from your Aadhar card
if you want to update multiple things then choose multiple options like name, date of birth, address, mobile number etc.
But here I tell you one thing, some options have limits like you can change your name three times
Gender one time as well as the date of birth also one time possible to update from your Aadhar Card on online.
5. After select click on the below proceed button then a page will come, there shown some criteria read it and tick on the below ‘yes, I am aware of this’ and click on the proceed.
6. Here is the option that you want to change from your Aadhar card. All selected options will see here, changes that one by one if you choose multiple options.
Like you want to update your name then put the recent name means that you want to add on your Aadhar card.
Put that on ‘enter the details’ box in English and then automatically on the right side your regional language will come.
7. Scroll down the page and give any proof of Identity documents. When you click on the select, all valid documents list will be shown choose anyone from them.
Then upload that copy from clicking on the upload document button. Remember that your document scan copy must be in JPG, PNG and PDF format and maximum file size 2MB. Then click on the below Next.
8. Similarly, complete the all selected ones. But the document required may be different. Like if you want to change your name or date of birth
Then on your name updated option put your recent name documents and on the date of birth option put your date of birth document. After complete on the below click on the preview button
9. Then preview page will open and below you will see a ‘captcha verification’ option put that captcha on the box and click on the send OTP button.
On your Aadhar card register mobile number an OTP will again come put that on the below box and click on the make payment button that on below.
10. Next payment option will come, you must pay Rs 50 rupees for Update Aadhar Card Online. You can pay here from credit card; debit card or net banking choose any of them and pay it.
After payment, you will get a successful message and below Shown download option click there and download your receipt.
Now you are complete Update Aadhar Card Online process.
If you want to check Aadhar card update status on Online. Then need this receipt because here you get your URN number.
How Aadhar card update status online
Come on the main page and on the second paragraph you will see ‘send update request?’ and below have a bottom ‘check update status’ click on that
On the other hand top menu bar click on ‘My Aadhar’ and on the second row below you will see ‘check online demographics update status’ click on that.
Next, put your Aadhar card number and on the below put URN number that has on your receipt that you download after completing your Update Aadhar Card process
Below fill the captcha verification and click on the ‘check status’ button then your Aadhar card update status will show.
How To Get Aadhar Card After Update Online
Many people ask how to get the updated Aadhar card. Here I tell you, that fees you give that only for updated to your Aadhar card, not to sending your Aadhar card.
If you want your updated Aadhar card then some days later you can download it from the official website or you can also reprint from the UIDAI website.
This is the right process to get your updated Aadhar card.
Come to the homepage click on ‘my Aadhaar’ and on the first row you will see two options one is order Adhaar reprint and another is order Aadhaar PVC card Click any of them.
Both processes are almost the same but in order Adhaar reprint you will get paper Aadhar card and in order Aadhaar PVC card you will plastic card that is recently come.
Then put your Aadhar card number and enter security code that shown in your screen and click on send OTP.
If your mobile number is not registered to your Aadhar card. select ‘my mobile number is not registered’ and put any phone number that is available on your hand.
After that, you will get an OTP in your number put that and tick on the ‘terms and condition’ and click on the submit button.
After that, you will see a demo version of your printed Aadhar card if your mobile number is registered. If not then you can’t see anything just click below ‘make payment’ button.
Next, enter your payment details and then you will get a receipt, keep it for status checking.
After some days you will get your Aadhar Card in your home. They automatically send when will processor complaint.
How Indane Gas Apply Online Here Is The
Aadhar Card Update Online Documents Required
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Government ID Cards
- School Identity card
- Birth Certificate
- Pension Card
- NREGS Job Card
- Photo Bank ATM Card
- Photo Credit Card
- Pensioner Photo Card
- Freedom Fighter Photo Card
- Kissan Photo Passbook
- Marriage certificate
- RSBY Card
- ST/ SC/ OBC certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Bank Pass Book
How to Update Aadhar Card Online Video
How many times i can change my name in Aadhar card?
According to the new rule, you can change your Aadhar Card name only two times.
Aadhar card date of birth change limit?
You can change only one time of your Aadhaar card date of birth subject to condition that present status.
How many times we can change address in Aadhar card?
There is no limit, you can change as much as your wish.