- Visit the official website of PF withdrawal online. Then on the top of the right side, you get login option. Put your UAN (Universal Account Number) and password below fill the captcha that shown and click on the sign-in button.
If you do not activate your UAN then you need to first activate that. Just click on the below activate UAN and put your details then automatically activate your Universal account number.
2. After login, you will get a message that e-nomination facility is available click on the letter button, then on the right side, you will see your profile details.
Here remember one thing, in your profile all information must be updated like Aadhar card, pan card, email ID etc.
Most important thing Aadhar Card and PAN card is the must for (Employee Provident Fund Organization) EPFO online claim. If in your profile do not have any of them then you can’t PF claim online, but don’t worry you can update it online or offline.
3. Come to the point, first you need to know how much amount have in your provident fund as well as if you want withdrawal pension first check how much amount you have.
4. For check this, on the top menu click on ‘view’ and then passbook. Next a new page will open put your UAN and password as well as captcha and click on the login.
5. After that you need to select that member ID. Where do you want to EPF withdrawal online? If you have multiple member ID here show all, choose the right one. Then click on the view passbook.
6. Now here you see your PF amount as well as pension contributions amount. Save it or write it anywhere of your provident fund amount that is shown in the top left corner, because it needs when PF withdrawal online.
7. Now come to the main menu and click on the ‘online services’ then ‘claim (Form 31, 19, 10c and 10d)’
8. Then your PF details page will come out. Below check one thing that is the date of exit (DOE) is shown or not. If you want to withdraw your PF full amount date of exit (DOE) is must.
Without DOE you cannot withdraw the full amount of your PF. But you can withdraw in advance without any date of exit.
Here check your all the details is it correct or not, if all are correct then put your bank account number and click on the ‘verify’ option.
Then A small window will come they click on the ‘yes’ button. Then your bank account will be verified.
After that on the below an option will come up ‘proceed for online claim’ click on that.
9. Here Choose by clicking ‘I want to apply for’ like ‘only PF withdrawal (form 19)’ then on the below some options will come.
10. Here two physical things you need, one is 15G form or other is a scan of your bank account passbook or cheque for verification.
If you are PF amount is more than 50,000 then I will suggest must upload a 15g form. It has also so many other criteria.
But simply I said if you do not want to you cut tax in your PF amount then must upload a 15g form how you can fill 15g form here you get.
Then put your address as well as a scanned copy of cheque or passbook. Scroll down the page and tick on the box ‘I am applying for this claim’ then ‘get Aadhar OTP’ option will come click on that.
After that, in your Aadhaar card registered mobile number a OPT will come put that and click on the validate OTP and submit claim form below button.
11. Next on the below, a message showed an OTP has been verified e KYC update and PF final withdrawal claim form submitted successfully, it means your PF withdrawal online successful. Click on the below blue colour ‘click here’ option then you will get a receipt for epf withdrawal online.
It is only the PF process has completed. Along with this, if you want to withdrawal your pension money, come to the main menu then on the ‘online service’ and click on the claim option. then verify your bank account number as before.
Then choose the ‘only pension withdrawal (form 10c)’ and as before fill your address and upload scan copy of Passbook or cheque here no need to upload 15g Form.
Then verify your Aadhar Card OTP, also you get a receipt as found earlier.
The same process also you claimed PF advance, fill the ‘PF advance (form 31)’ this option is only for who are not quit their job.
You can also track this process, come on the front page and then ‘online service’ and click on the ‘track claim status’ then you will see your status on the ‘current status’ box when see settled.
It means your money has been sent, you will also get a message in your register PF account mobile number.
If you have any questions or queries regarding PF withdrawal online feel free to comment in the below comment box.