Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) is a scheme under which every such person will get subsidy in their home loan
People who want to buy a house in a residential or high population area. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana have two types.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (Village Area) Under this scheme, the government wants that those who do not have their own houses in the villages should get the benefit so that they too can live in their own house.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban (City Area) Under this scheme, people who live in residential areas and do not have their own house can benefit from this yojana.
If you want to make a house in the gramin (village) then your annual income for this should not be more than six lakhs.
If you’re going to buy a home in a residential area, then for this you do not have more than 18 lakhs of income annually.
Who can avail benefits under this scheme?
- Economically Weaker Category (EWS – Village) – Whose Family’s annual income up to tress lakh Indian rupees.
2. Low-Income Category (LIG – Village) – In this class family’s annual income between three lakhs to six lakh rupees.
3. Middle-Class I (MIG I – City) – Here whose Family’s annual income between six lakhs to twelve lakh rupees.
4. Middle-Class II (MIG II – City): Whose Family’s annual income between Rs 6-12 lakhs rupees.
|Scheme||EWS||LIG||MIG I||MIG II|
|Family Annual Income||Rs 3 Lakhs (Up to)||Rs. 3 – 6 Lakhs||Rs 6 – 12 Lakhs||Rs 12 – 18 lakhs|
|Subsidy Amount||Rs 2,67,280||Rs 2,67,280||Rs 2,35,068||Rs 2,30,156|
|Loan Tenure||15 Years||20 Years||20 Years||20 Years|
|Land Area||30 Square Meter||60 Square Meter||160 Square Meter||200 Square Meter|
In this Yojana, only those family get benefits who do not have a Permanent House (Pakka Ghar).
If you already have a house, you cannot take advantage of it, nor can anyone in your family take advantage of this,
It will only be given to those who are taking or buying a house for the first time.
Keep in mind that you will get the benefit only through subsidy, that’s it if you take a loan for a house, then there will be a subsidy to you.
If you have taken a home loan of any bank, you can definitely apply for the Yojana.
But if you have taken a home loan from any bank and you want to transfer it to another bank, then in this situation you will not get the benefit of this scheme.
HDFC Bank Account Open Online Without Visiting Bank Here
how to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
You do not need to apply for this scheme, whichever bank you take a loan for your home will do all your work, give them proof of your documents and criteria, then they will apply for you.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana eligibility?
1. Already does not have a permanent house in your family.
2. You must have an Aadhaar card.
3. That house you are going to buy or make in Gramin area must be have a women ownership.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana last date?
There is no last date for this scheme, the government has announced to give this scheme till 2022, within this you can take advantage of it anytime..