State Bank of India has released new vacancies for SBI Junior Associates Recruitment 2020 – How To Apply Online. Registration last date is 26 Jan 2020.
- Visit the official SBI registration website and then click here for new registration, that has on top of the right-side corner.
2. Then a page will come there you see some important points about this vacancy read it very carefully and then click on below ‘continue’ button.
3. Fill your necessary information like your full name, phone number and email ID at the end fill security code that shown in the box and click on “Save & next”
4. Next, again a small page will come, are you sure the data entered is correct select ‘OK’ make sure you put it all correct information.
5. After that, you will get your provisional registration number and password, keep it or save it. Below add your recent one copy color photograph and your signature and then click ‘Next’
- Photograph dimensions 200 x 230 pixels and file size should be 20kb to 50 kb.
- Signature dimensions 140 x 60 pixels and file size should be 10kb to 20kb.
Note that if you do not upload photograph and signature under the criteria, then you will have to face the problem, also remember don’t put any space in filename.
6. Next field the basic details of this post. First, ‘do you want to apply under’ select ‘Regular vacancies & Backlog vacancies’. After that select your circle then your state remember that you can apply only for one State.
Tick ‘Yes’ do you have 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/certificate, category, sub-category, are you ‘disability person’ if yes then select ‘type of disability’ religion and state code, date of birth gender, marital status and your guardian name like father/mother, address, district/state etc.
Here I tell you one thing that has red star marks its fill mandatory that hasn’t you can leave it and one more thing if you select the general category, then you have to pay 750 rupees, and if you choose SC/OBC and Other, then you will not need to pay any money.After filling all correctly then click ‘validation your details’ after that click on ‘Save next’
7. Next, fill your educational qualification and work experience if have, come to believe that page choose the language, which language you write, read and speak and then click ‘validation your details’ after that click ‘Save & continue’
8. Then a form will come which you have filled still now; you have to tick to your photo below ‘I confirm that this is my photo’ and scroll down the page and Tick on ‘I agree’ and ‘I confirm that this is my signature’ then click ‘submit final’
9. If you have selected a general category then you have to pay ₹ 750 and if you have selected SC and ST, then your form has been filled, for general category, you have to enter security code to make an online payment, after that you click ‘submit’
10. Then your payment option will come, whom do you want to pay, credit card, debit card, internet banking or wallet, then you enter the payment details and click on ‘Make Payment’ after that your payment process will complete.
How SBI Saving Account Opening Here
Eligibility Criteria For SBI Junior Associates Recruitment 2020.
Age limit – 20Years to 28 Years (As on 01 Jan 2020)
Relaxation Of age limit
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|(Gen/ EWS) PWD||10 years|
|(SC/ ST) PWD||15 years|
|(OBC) PWD||13 years|
|Disabled Ex – Servicemen||8 years (SC/ST).|
|Divorced women||7 years|
|English language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Online registration fees
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS – Nil
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs 750/
Pay scale – starting Rs.13075/ 11765-655/ 13730-815/ 16175-980/ 20095-1145/
The document needs to online registration
Recent one copy Colour photo and signature copy.
- Only Indian citizens are applying for this post, and one candidate can apply I only in one particular State. You should apply when you know the local language of the state after that you will apply for the post.
- Online examination will be taken for this vacancy, which can be in February/March 2020, for which can you visit the official website of SBI.
- 4.5% of the total vacancies are reserved for Disabled Ex-servicemen also Reservation for Economically Weaker Section as per Indian governed rules
- Candidates who are working in SBI in the Clerical are not eligible to apply for this post.
- Remember one thing SBI will not send print out application you must save or print your last application form.
- Once you select the center, you cannot change it, keep it in mind and choose the right center so that you don’t have to change it later.
Here Is The Official SBI Junior Associates Recruitment 2020 Notification
This is an excellent opportunity to get a job in a bank, so if you are looking for a government job, then you will never get a chance from this, then apply for this post as soon as possible. After completing the online registration, you must save your registration ID and password and keep the companion along with the form.